21 4月 2022
Director Human Resources, EU
About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Job Title – Director Human Resources , EUROPE
Location – Europe
Reports to – Chief Operating Officer (based in Singapore)
- Director HR for Europe charged with building and leading a high performing HRBP and HR Operations function.
- Close partnership with Head of Global Talent Acquisition and the HR Director for Asia & Middle East.
- Leadership in the design and execution of competitive employee compensation and benefits with strong focus on Europe, including ESOP plans.
- Continuous improvement of efficient and innovative business-ready HR plans, systems, processes and inspire their execution all the way to completion. Ranging from recruitment to performance and talent management, compensation & benefits, policies, learning & development.
- Champion for diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
- Thought leadership and external spokesperson on all matters relating to talent.
Key Requirements, Experience and Qualifications
- Start up interest and ideally first-hand experience.
- Expert in HRBP and HR Operations.
- Strong communication skills and emotional intelligence.
- Experience in end to end HR systems and processes.
- Compensation and Benefits expertise including ESOPs.
- Previous exposure, work experience and knowledge of local employment regulations in Europe.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Natural problem solver with analytical and presentation capabilities.
- Active participation with C-Suite with expectation to influence strategic changes to the business.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team.
- Face paced learning curve for willing learners.
- Fun and energetic team.
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly.
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business.