Terms & Conditions for TiNDLE Instagram Giveaway
HOW TO ENTER
This competition (the “Competition”) is organised by Next Gen Foods (UK) Limited, company number 13992148 with registered offices at c/o TMF Group, 8th Floor, 20 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4AB, United Kingdom (“Tindle”). You can enter the Competition by tagging at least 1 and up to 3 friends in a comment on Tindle’s Instagram post referencing this Competition (the “Tindle Post”) prior to April 20th 2022 (an “Entry”). Tindle will then select 3 winners at random from among those persons who submitted a valid Entry (the “Winners”). Each Winner will receive a prize of a free meal for the Winner and the friends they tagged in their Entry at a restaurant in London chosen by Tindle (the “Restaurant”), up to a maximum value of GBP 200 (the “Prize”). The Prize must be redeemed no later than July 31st 2022, and is subject to booking availability.
- GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins when the Tindle Post is first posted on Instagram (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:59pm GMT on April 20th 2022 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Tindle, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By submitting your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Tindle reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Tindle a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Tindle worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. Each Winner will be selected at random by Tindle. There will be 3 Winners.
7. The prize package includes a free meal for the Winner and the up to 3 friends the Winner tagged in their Entry at the Restaurant. The prize is to be redeemed no later than July 31st 2022 and is subject to booking availability.
8. Each Winner should notify Restaurant of any dietary requirements of the guests at the time of booking, and to their server at the time of dining. Tindle cannot guarantee that the Restaurant will be able to cater to all dietary requirements.
9. Each Winner must be aged 18 or over.
10. Winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Tindle will be disqualified.
12. The Winners will be notified by Tindle within 5 days of the End Date via direct message on Instagram. Winners may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 72 hours of notification will be disqualified, and they will thereby forfeit their right to the Prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative Winner. The names of the Winners may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com stating which Competition you would like the Winners’ details for by May 20th 2022
13. Any Winner’s details shared will be limited to surname and country only, in accordance with ASA guidelines on the EU and UK General Data Protection Regulation.
14. The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
15. Tindle accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Tindle’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Tindle reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
17. Tindle accepts no responsibility if the Restaurant refuses to issue the Prize.
18. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Tindle and/or the Restaurant and which prevents Tindle and/or the Restaurant from complying with the Rules, neither Tindle or the Restaurant will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Tindle reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
19. By entering this Competition, all entrants (a) agree to fully release Instagram from any liability in connection with the Competition, and (b) acknowledge and agree that the Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram.
20. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Tindle for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
22. The Competition promoter is Next Gen Foods (UK) Limited and all references to Tindle shall mean Next Gen Foods (UK) Limited. Tindle shall have the right to licence all and any rights granted to Tindle to its associated companies and licensees.